There are a million things about this place that are awesome... like the restocked bar in our room that Helen has them fill with Crown Royal, or our Butler Oren or Gay-Ann picking us up and taking us to brunch on the patio or dinner by the beach, but so far I think the best part about Sandals is the unlimited supply of relaxation spots like this one. It's very easy to relax and do whatever you want at whatever pace you want. Oh and I forgot about the swim up bars... Stay tuned. Thursday we swim with dolphins! Cheers. #sothisiswhatparadiselookslikeTuesday, November 25, 2014
So this is what paradise looks like...
There are a million things about this place that are awesome... like the restocked bar in our room that Helen has them fill with Crown Royal, or our Butler Oren or Gay-Ann picking us up and taking us to brunch on the patio or dinner by the beach, but so far I think the best part about Sandals is the unlimited supply of relaxation spots like this one. It's very easy to relax and do whatever you want at whatever pace you want. Oh and I forgot about the swim up bars... Stay tuned. Thursday we swim with dolphins! Cheers. #sothisiswhatparadiselookslike
Location:
Ocho Rios Ocho Rios
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment