Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Best Weekend of My Life

Helen and I down on the brew floor of Brown's Brewing Company.
The more I think about it, there are few words that can truly describe Helen and I's wedding weekend. As I sit here anxiously waiting to jump on a plane to Bob Marley land, I'm flooded with a lot of memories, feelings and smiles.

It's hard to describe it all, but the best way I've come up with is this weekend was a crossroad. There were parts of each and every 28 years of my life in that room last night, in the cathedral, around us all weekend. Our family and friends, new and old, were there to celebrate the beginning of the next chapter of Helen and I's life together.

It went too fast, so the best way to relive it is through the stories we all have. So if you come across this blog, feel free to leave a memory, or 20. Post pictures. Whatever you want. Helen and I will also post pics from Jamaica.

We can't thank you all enough for being a part of our special day. You made it the best weekend of our lives.

1 comment:

  1. here's to the happy couple, the most beautiful newlyweds! Love you so xoxo

    ReplyDelete